Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Yet more covers!

Here we go again! Some summery covers while waiting for winter. For winter is coming. I hope.

So, first one from 1983 is featuring sexy Audrey Landers a.k.a Afton Cooper.
"What Does JR See in Her? Dallas' who what and why" states the cover quite harshly. Well, duh.
The main story inside also introduces us her brother Mitch.


The next one is from 1982. Something called "video" seems quite relevant during 1982-83 in Finland, since both these magazines have the word on the cover. "Top 10 of the Video Movies", intriguing!

However, Victoria Principal is looking hot in red and couldn't care less about the "Video School" or "Why news anchors stare at the viewer" in this issue. She is "innocent seductress as Pamela on Dallas". Indeed.




3 comments:

  1. Hi there

    Thanks for making this site. I love Victoria Principal and her magazine covers. I collect covers of her. I would like to have a wee chat with you if poss please if you have an email?? Please post some more Victoria covers :O) Was she on Anna? More Katso or Apu? I have 4 or 5 mags from Finland of her so it's great to see these. Many thanks again and great wishes, Dan from NZ :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dan,

      Thanks for your message! It's nice to know there are other fans out there. If you'd like to write to me, my email is jakeboy13@hotmail.com.

      Actually, Victoria Principal is my favourite Dallas star, as well. I don't have many Victoria covers, although she appeared in many magazines in the eighties. They are hard to find nowadays!

      However, I have some covers of her, and since you took the time to write to me, I will make my next post about Victoria. :)

      Thanks again, Dan, and have a nice weekend!

      Delete
    2. Hi! Thanks for your reply :O)

      I sent you an email a couple of days ago. I hope you got it? Maybe check your junk/spam folder if you not receive it?

      Thanks heaps and I look forward to seeing your Victoria covers very much :O)

      Bets wishes and much gratitude, Dan :O)

      Delete