Friday, December 11, 2015

The First

So, here we go! My first blogpost ever. 

This is a blog about TV’s Dallas, which premiered in the US in 1978. 

I have been a huge fan since 1983 when I first saw an episode of Dallas on Finland’s television. At the time, I was a 10-year-old boy and the only 10-year-old in our neighbourhood who didn’t watch Dallas. Everybody was talking about it all the time. During English classes, where every pupil was assigned an English name, everyone wanted to be called Pam or Bobby. I had no idea why. I thought Charles or Diana were the coolest ones.

However, I finally decided to give Dallas a go and was instantly hooked. I have been collecting Dallas items and pictures ever since. Now, 30 years later, I have quite a few albums and other stuff, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. 
You know, give back something to the community. 


So here we go. Enjoy, and drop a few lines if you have time, it would be most appreciated.


A few of my Dallas albums

No comments:

Post a Comment