Thursday, May 12, 2016

Promises, promises...

Hello my friends!

So sorry I haven't updated this blog for a long time. I have been busy graduating from the University of the Arts Helsinki and working and generally being a busy bee. However, summer vacation is starting in a week and I'll have time to focus on more important things in life: Dallas and this blog.

I will be posting a new post soon. This I promise.

So, as an apology I give you this random Priscilla Presley -article from 1987. She is looking smoking hot in red. The text tells us, how she met Elvis when she was only 14, married him after seven years and now she is doing it for the second time. (And by 'it' I mean getting married; get your mind out of the gutter, will you!) Her second husband is a film producer Marco Garibaldi.

As it later turned out, the two never actually got married, but stayed together till 2006. They had a son together, Navarone.



No comments:

Post a Comment